Big attendance at the Fourth of July activities raises the question: where can you park to enjoy all the festivities in Hagan Park?
*** SPECIAL PARKING ALERT FOR 2016 ***
Construction at Cordova High School will affect parking patterns during this Fourth of July event. A pedestrian entry will be maintained at the east end of Hagan Park to accommodate visitors from that neighborhood. But most visitors will be directed to parking on the west end of Hagan Park. Please allow extra time to get to and leave the Fireworks Shows. There is plenty to do at the Rancho Cordova Fourth of July so come early and stay late... and let the traffic pass you by.
- There will be no public parking inside Hagan Park on July 3-4, during the Fourth of July festival. This will ensure that children and adults alike will be safe as they walk from event to event within the park.
- A limited number of parking spaces inside the park have been reserved for vendors, performers and workers who will make the festival happen. A special pass will be needed to enter.
- There will be no parking on Chase Drive.
- Accommodations have been made for disabled festival-goers. Please have your Disabled Parking placard posted for parking attendants to see. Disabled parking is $10. CASH ONLY.
- It will cost you $10 to park in the lots in Mills Middle School, Cordova High School and at the Cordova Recreation and Park District. CASH ONLY.
- When you pay your parking fee, you will be issued a parking ticket. The pass is good all day, however please note: There are no re-entry privileges. If you wish to leave and return, you will need to purchase a new ticket.
- Please have your money ready as you approach the parking attendants.
- The Rancho Cordova Fourth of July Committee, and volunteer Admissions Manager, have worked closely with the Rancho Cordova Police Department to assure that parking will run smoothly during the celebration.
- Even so, traffic will be especially heavy after the parade and before and after fireworks shows. Take the opportunity to take an extra carnival ride or grab a snack while the traffic clears.
- Rafters: There is no pull-out at Hagan Park July 3-4.